A Spa where relaxation reigns
Discover our hotel spa La Marmotte located in Les Gets, close to Morzine. At the foot of the ski slopes, this renovated mountain chalet, including the spa “Séréni-Cîmes” will make you spend a wonderful vacation.
The “Séréni-Cîmes spa “is a sumptuous 800 m² spa, open to residents of the hotel and no-residents. With a wood chalet style and with a restful atmosphere, fully enjoy of:
- A large infinity pool
- A sauna
- A steam room
- A multi-sensory experience shower
- 7 treatment rooms (including 1 duo)
- A herbal infusion room
This excellence of our spa has permitted us to be awarded of the label "Spas de France" and got the maximum score of 5 lotus.
A luxury hotel in a traditional chalet style
The 4-star Hotel La Marmotte makes every effort to make you spend unforgettable holidays. This authentic Savoyard chalet has been renovated while keeping its charm of yesteryear and offers you an unequaled comfort and atmosphere.
Relax in our spacious tearoom The Cosy Bar or for a little hunger, go to the tapas bar Anka.
Then enjoy your meal in one of our three restaurants, be it our bistronomic restaurant La Piste Noire, our mountain brasserie Biskatcha or our regional specialty restaurant La Pivotte.
For a lunch break during a day on the Morzine’ski slopes, discover La Païka, our high-altitude restaurant located on La Turche slope.
To welcome you in the best conditions, the Hotel spa La Marmotte propose you numerous rooms and suites, all warm and spacious. The rooms range from the Classic room with traditional design to the Marmot Suite of 130 m² with a contemporary design, which can accommodate up to 7 people.
Find luxury and comfort in our room and suites of La Tapiaz. Decorated with wood reminiscent of the charm of the chalet and with a contemporary design, these rooms offer optimal comfort.
The ideal localization for your holidays
Located at the foot of the slopes of the ski resort of Les Gets, connected to the Morzine ski resort, the hotel spa La Marmotte will enchant the ski lovers with the 650 km of slopes of the resort Les Portes du Soleil.
Enjoy also many winter activities such as snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or dog sledding...
In summer, many activities are also available to you such as:
- Golf, with an 18-hole course in the resort of Les Gets
- Mountain biking, with the largest bike park in Europe
- Hiking with many trails to discover the mountain landscapes
- The lake where you can sunbathe, swim or have fun in its water park.
- Water sports, such as rafting, canoeing, canyoning or hydrospeed
We have adapted our services to welcome you in the best possible conditions:
- The provision of hydroalcoholic gel: entrance hall and reception,
- Strict hygiene measures for cleaning and disinfecting your room before and after your arrival,
- Strict hygiene measures for cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
- The cleaning service of your room can only be offered in your absence from the space,
- All meals are served in your room (from breakfast to full board). If you have booked a small room, we will provide you with another room so that you can have your meals.
See you soon !
Throughout the year, you are invited to take part in the incredible adventure of a travelling music-maker who takes flight in a hot-air balloon, on a journey beyond the mountains. You will be immersed in a wondrous environment, where the story is told through a poetics of light, music, imagery, set design and interactivity.
This concept, a first in European resorts, uses a finely-tuned show of light, video projection and original sound effects to harness and exalt the natural beauty of the site.
A 45-minute experience to live to the fullest !